Monday, July 12, 2010

Read A Thon Update

So here's today's update for the read-a-thon:

1. A Princess of Landover (finished): 2 hours
2. Pretty Little Liars #2 Flawless (finished): 5.5 hours
3. Antigona (finished): 0.5 hours

So far I've read 8 hours worth and I think it's a great start! How have you been doing?

FIRST CHALLENGE
The Eager Readers want to know what are my favorite literary couples! Here are mine:

1. Clary and Jace from The Mortal Instruments
2. Mia and Adam from If I Stay
3. Gale and Katniss from The Hunger Games

and the second part....

1. Katsa from Graceling and Peeta from The Hunger Games
2. Edward Cullen from Twilight and Hermionie Granger from Harry Potter (because I actually really like the Cedric/Hermione ship)
3. Puck from The Iron King and Lavender Brown from Harry Potter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails