Friday, October 23, 2009

Review & Privacy Policy

Yay! Reads is a book review blog intended for entertainment purposes only. All text of the books are copyrighted to their authors. I buy all my books unless otherwise stated.

Authors/Publishers/Publicists
I accept ARCs as well as already published works. It would be a great honor to be able to review and promote your view. You can also contact me for interviews and giveaways. Contact me at yayreads@hotmail.com

Time
It takes me about 1-3 days to read a book I love. Depending on how engaging the book is, the more or less it takes me. Reviews are posted almost immediately after I finish reading the book. I promise to not take more than a month to read and review a book.

Contests
Contest information including addresses, names, emails, etc. will not be shared, given away or sold under any circumstances. It you're under 13 let a parent know what you're participating in.

Reviews
All my opinions are mine. It is important that I respect the book and the author as well as my opinion is respected. If I love a book, I will say it, if I don't, I will say it also. Remember that what I think may not be what the next person thinks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails