Saturday, April 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at  The Story Siren and explores the contents of my mailbox.

I had a video this week but it was not very good and when I wanted to do it again, my face got swollen because of an operation I got. So here is the plain ol' text form:

For Review

On Kindle

* First ever YA signed book. OMG! Also, it's personalize so it ACTUALLY HAS MY NAME.
** My second signed book
*** My third signed book
****This book is not signed but still, it has a really cool cover that DOES show up on my Kindle.

10 comments:

Swimmer said...

Oooh you have a kindle!

Gaby G said...

Congrats on your first, second and third signed YA book xD

Anonymous said...

awesome to get those, Enjoy!!

Holly said...

I've been thinking about getting The Heart Is Not A Size, can't wait to read your review.

Chrissie said...

I got the Iron King last week but haven't had time to start on it yet! Hope you enjoy your book :)

www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I am reading the Iron King right now and liking it very much!=)

Caroline said...

Hey!! I just discovered your blog on the Story Siren, and i find it very interesting! I am also an aspiring author and thinking that reading and reviewing help! Anyways, i'll be following you ;).
My blog: http://portrait-of-a-woman.blogspot.com

Lale said...

Congrats ;) But I hope you're feeling better and the operation went ok... that sucks :(

xxx

Alayne said...

Feel better soon! And happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Gina said...

Congrat's on the signed (and personalized) books! Love your enthusiasm about them....and the Beth Kephart ones are suppose to be good! Just finished HOUSE OF DANCE...will be starting THE HEART IS NOT A SIZE for a post next month...happy reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails