Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hunger Games #3 COVER AND TITLE


OH. MY. GOD. I know you've seen this probably 100x times already today but I JUST logged into Reader and saw it and I ran to my dad* and just about screamed that the new book is called Mockingjay and the cover has been released. 

I have expressed this a few times but The Hunger Games is one of my favorite book series** ever and I was just SO SO SO excited. Here are my thoughts:

The title: At first I was...what? And then...WHAT?! And then... OH MY FRIGGIN GOSH IT'S EFFIN AWESOME! and that's how I proceeded to tell my dad.

The cover: Much like the title but it took me a second longer to process that it was THE cover. Like, IT.


* My Dad read the book
** Right next to Harry Potter


1 comment:

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Great news! I haven't started this series yet but I'm planning to soon. They must be great books because everyone I've seen so far has loved it.

Emidy
Une Parole

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails