So, of course, it was natural for me to get a bunch of books this Christmas, because, hello, right? So, I haven't taken pictures but here's the list of the books I got (between being actual gifts, or books that I bought with the gift cards).
01. Style by Lauren Conrad (I know, don't say anything, please? I love Lauren and her sense of fashion is amazing. I'm a fashion girl, what can I say?)
02. The Vampire Diaires Volume 1 by L.J. Smith (I'm obsessed with the show and I HAD to have this)
03. Envy (Luxe #3) by Anne Godbersen (I haven't finished the series but it's just scandalous so I had to buy this.
04. Under The Dome by Stephen King (Now, I haven't read a Stephen King book ever but this one has been in the back of my mind for a while so I took the chance. You know, because reading 1000+ pages to start out with an author isn't a big deal--whish me luck!)
05. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad (So I know, two Conrad books, right? But I like Lauren and I've been debating this one for a while and I couldn't put it off until much later.)
So you see, I'm finally reading the books that've been sitting in my TBR list for a while and hoping to dwindle those down. Of course, I have a bunch more that I'm dying to get but I'll keep you updated.
What did you get?