Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

So I've been seeing the 2010 posts all over The Story Siren this year and I decided to go ahead and sign up for next year. Sure, I've been kind of lost to the world lately but I think this is a great way of getting back into the book blogging world, don't you think? Think you're up to the challenge? Go ahead and sign up over at The Story Siren.

So, I want to make a list so that at least I can be in the lookout for the titles. Here are at least 12 I'm planning to read:

01. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
02. The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
03. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
04. The Returning by Christine Hinwood
05. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
06. Die for Me by Amy Plum
07. Hereafter by Tara Hudson
08. Vanished by Sheela Chari
09. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
11. Legend by Marie Lu
12. A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

What will you be reading?

4 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

Great list! I've read Half-Blood already, and it's fantastic! So fantastic, in fact, that I got my publisher to release it. :)

I can't find a "follow" button for your blog--got any suggestions?

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Excellent reads!!! I just added Half Blood and Legend.

Half Blood- the blurb reminds me of Rose in the VA series!!=)

Check out my updated DAC list if you want:
http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/11/2011-dac-list-update-112410.html

Enjoy the challenge!!

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge!! good luck and happy reading!

Nina B. said...

Hi I'm a new follower :D

I haven't decided on my list yet, but you've got a great list.

Feel free to check out my blog:
http://buoyreading.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails