Saturday, July 16, 2011

Never Give Up...Maybe?

No, I will not give up!

I have queried about 5-7 agents. Most of them have said no, there are a few who haven't answered. I knew it was going to be hard but I hoped it would be easier. I've been in a little funk lately but I'm hoping to tackle my synopsis and query further and try to send out some more queries by the end of the month.

It may sound cheesy, but maybe it's not meant for me now because I'm so young and everything but the publishing business is hard itself so I won't give up! I just need a bit more encouragement for my peers, I guess. It's a lonely ride. Of course, my parents support me and my family ask about my novel but I guess I want someone to say constructive and supportive criticism and be my cheerleader. Every attempt I've made at starting a crit group has failed because the people are not as committed to it. Sometimes I think if maybe I'm just too young and headstrong and it puts people off.

Anyway, I saw the Harry Potter film at midnight. I loved it! I cried so much, too. Probably the last half hour or so I sobbed.

xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails