Friday, June 17, 2011

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!

Sorry for the big bold header I wanted to get your attention.

Now that I've got it I want to tell you that I am officially done with edits for my novel, PAPER ANGELS. As is usual, my thoughts are better expressed in lists:

01. I started this novel during NaNo 2009 and finished shortly after. I've been working on it ever since.

02. It's been through around 4 rounds of editing/re-writing. I have to admit, editing is not my favorite part. I love the sense of freedom and open-mindedness of just writing the novel and pouring out all thoughts.

03. I already have an account at Query Tracker where I've listed the first five to seven agents I want to query. Before I do this, though, I'm going to research them further and read everything I can read about them to make sure they're a good fit for me.

04. I'm excited but I don't want to be. I don't want to have big expectations and then have them shattered after querying to many people and then being rejected. I'm usually very big-dreams-big-fall kind of person.

05. I WON'T GIVE UP HOPE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails