Thursday, June 3, 2010

Write In Life (1)

Write In Life (WIL) is a biweekly meme hosted and created by Patty at Yay! Reads and features the ramblings of writers in the blogosphere. To be featured in a future meme, please email me at yayreads at hotmail dot com.

This week's topic is: Where To Write

I have found out that I'm a very mood writer. I don't like to write when I'm especially uncomfortable emotionally because it just creates blockage. So definitely, when I'm at the perfect place in the perfect time, my creative juices flow better.

Take for example this past weekend. I went to my beach house and I just had the urge to WRITE every single second. It was all so relaxing and care free. I love the ambiance of my beach house and it's a great writing spot. When I came home I didn't want to write as much. Maybe it's the stress of the back-to-reality feeling that creates these protests on my brain saying "Later, write later." And then I never do. I think I benefit from the no-TV and the no-Internet at my beach house.

Where do you write?

For those of you interested in participating in WIL, send me an email and I will send you a topic related to writing or 3 writing-related questions (your choice, just let me know which one you want) and you can write a paragraph or two on the topic or answer the questions.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have an award for you here.

Lale said...

That sounds like so much fun! I mostly write in bed or at my desk these days... though to be fair, at school there isn't really anywhere else I can go. :-/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails