Saturday, September 12, 2009

About Yay! Reads

Yay! Reads is a book blog dedicated to all the wonderful books out there.

My name is Patty and I'm fifteen years old. I am an aspiring author and have my own personal blog at Livejournal. To visit go here: My Blog As part of being a writer, I love reading and find it useful for my own material. Books inspire me to create stories and novels. I created this blog because I feel like all books should get a chance and I love reading blogs and reviews so I thought, why not write my own?

If you are an author and would like me to promote or/and review your book in this blog, I would be more than happy to! This can be done through reviews, interviews, contests, etc. Send me an email to yayreads(at)hotmail(dot)com. Sorry, I am not accepting E-Book or PDF formats due to time and portability.

Genres: Almost all genres are included in this blog including: fantasy, YA, science fiction, historical fiction, romance, mystery, humor, etc
Favorite Authors: Meg Cabot, J.K. Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Sarah Dessen, John Green, Maureen Johnson, Libba Bray, Edgar Allan Poe, Holly Black, Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails